Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Year of The Snake: February 1989-January 26, 1990

Ok this is amazing... I will show you a copy and pasted thing about being born in the year of the snake first... It's eery how accurate this is. I will comment on it after I paste this:

People born in the year of the Snake may become philosophers, theologians, politicians, or financiers. The Snake is the most enigmatic of the twelve zodiac animals. Such persons are elegant, enjoy reading, listening to music, tasting delicious food, and going to the theatre. They are fascinated with beautiful things in life. Many of the most beautiful ladies and the men with strongest personalities were born in the year of the Snake. A person born in the year of the Snake usually acts according to his own judgment, and doesn't follow the views with others. He may be a religious believer or a pleasure-seeker. In either case, he would rather believe in his own conjectures than accept the advice of others, and he is generally right. They are not troubled by lack of money, and are usually lucky enough to own everything they need. If such a person is short of money, he can change the situation quickly. However, he shouldn't gamble, for he may lose everything he has. If he sustains great losses, he will soon come to realize his error and recover from it so that he will not be hit later. Generally, he will be cautious and alert when doing business. These people have a special talent that enables them to judge situations correctly. They are alert to new possibilities: when they have an idea of what to do and how to do it, they will pursue it persistently and energetically. The Snake is at home in any social situation, able to adapt and converse on all levels. In Chinese astrology, it is believed that they are self-confident, driven, intelligent, headstrong, and focused.

OK here is my analysis haha: I always act to my own judgement and I am stubborn in that way. I will listen to other people's advice, but I usually don't take it. I feel like my way is better in most cases... especially if I get advice from my peers and not my elders. I am not fully understood by anybody I don't think... Not completely. This contrbutes to my enigmaticness. I am not good looking, but I do have a fairly awesome personality in my opinion. :-D I enjoy music, theater , and reading more than most people and I analyze all three of those thoroughly while enjoying it, especially music. I am never short of money, but I am by no means poor. I just keep track of what I pay for crazily. WHen I gamble at anything, whether it be poker or something else, I usually lose. Not enough thought processes go on in those situations for me. I almost always correct my mistakes unless it comes to love... I fall into the same shit. I am a pleasure seeker in many ways; whether it be sex, or just love from friends via visiting and talking, I am definitely a pleasure seeker. I analyze my life to a great extent, so that contributes to my awareness to all possibilities of business, love, schooling, the future, etc. I also am able to adapt to anything if I choose and want to verrry verrry easily. I actually love the challenge most of the time. Now do you beleive me on how accurate this is?!?!?!?! haha Another post is coming up about being a Capricorn, which is very accurate too. :-)

No comments: