Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fuck My Life

I hate how I am such an emotional person sometimes. I let the smallest stuff get to me... Hell I let anything get to me. I'm an idiot in many ways and it makes me feel disappointed in myself. You would think in my years of experience with long distance relationships, long term relationships, and women in general I would be better at dealing with this stuff emotionally. My assumptions are false though of course. I wish I could start on a new slate with some people. It would make things easier for me in many ways. I like my emotion when it comes to being with somebody, but once I am single, my emotions turn against me. I guess it's a whole karma thing. I get good karma in relationships and then it's time for really bad karma when I get out of them. I think that's what it is. haha I like how I can laugh at how stupid I am... It makes me smile a little bit more than usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo!