Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bad Idea

I am stupid! I should not go with my gut ever again... too late, too slow... I have always been like that lately! I mean, a while ago I was too late to get Julie back, which I am fine with now... But now I just slip up or just fail to make connections soon enough to make anything happen with anybody! What the hell is wrong with me?! I used to be awesome at this stuff, not to brag or anything. ;-) haha I mean, I know how do things once everything is in motion, but I suck at getting things going in the first place. It's like knowing how to write a kick-ass essay except you don't know how to write an introductory paragraph for it. Ugh. Well, I won't give up now because that would be giving up too soon. Throwing in the towell might be the best option though in the near future... We shall see. :-/

No comments: