Friday, March 20, 2009

Random again which defines my LIFE! :-D

I lost and I won. I am just happy for once in a long time. One bad thing happened, but it is no biggie. Head starts on women are crazy impressive and well deserved because they put more work into it, especially if they are a good person. So yeah, other than that, things are going pretty well actually surprisingly. haha I am at a happy medium with friends at Radford including Julie, which is a relief. I am doing fairly well in my classes. My friends at UVA have grown in number and have risen in quality since February. Pretty much I am living it up! Well kinda. There are things that still need fixing, but the good thing is that they are fixable... with time. :-)
So yeah! Another happy note from Nick Freeman for the most part. I like it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the happy notes from Nick Freeman too.

You were right; you do write in code, lol. But I understand for the most part. I hope everything works out, and I'm glad the college life is treating you well! =D

Fromage said...

Thanks Sarah... That was a pretty pleasant comment. :-) I just saw it... I'm slow. haha