Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Confirmation and add a little fear and complication to the mix

I wrote in my journal and it confirmed my beliefs on who I am interested in and why. I guess that's a good thing? I dunno. It's better for me in the view that at least I know I'm sure about things... but it isn't so good at the same time because that doesn't get me anywhere. I need more than just confirmation from myself... eventually in good time of course. I don't think it will work though. I feel like my thoughts are counterproductive; I am always thinking of possibilities that ae good and then smashing them with bad outcomes. It sucks. Whatever though. That's what the opposite sex does to you. The bad thing is that I know this person doesn't like me... Or at least I almost know. And there are complications that, if said, would give away who I am talking about. So yeah! I feel like a little high school boy talking about all this and causing stuff. haha I need to say these things though! :-)

No comments: