Monday, March 16, 2009

Scared out of my mind

Things aren't going so hot for me.... and for many reasons. I might as well list them.

1. I am falling behind in my fluid mechanics and strength of materials work... I don't fully understand it anymore... it scares me for the next midterm and final for each class.

2. I haven't found anybody that I am even vaguely interested in compared to Julie. What the hell is my problem?! It's been over a month and I still love this girl that made me feel like shit since the break up. She has a hold on me that even I don't know the magnitude of. It's taking longer than usual to get over her compared to my other gf's too. This is so frustrating!

3. I don't know what she is up to. She "wants to be completely single", but her and her guy are probably spending time with each other as I type this shit. And this is part of my problem... I SHOULD NOT CARE. But like I said. She is choking me with her leash that isn't even intentional on her part... I don't think it's intentional anyways...

4. I miss my friends back home immediately after I leave Front Royal. It's the same with UVA friends too. I guess I am too attached to people in general... I guess that is my latest analysis of myself. haha Great news for me.... :-/

There's more but why trouble you guys with more reading, complaining, and time? You get the picture... If you decided to read this you are probably one of my great friends that understands how I am and why I feel these ways. So I am ending this now. Hopefully somebody will read this and tell me something I don't know.

No comments: